Monday, January 18, 2010

TBH x DANIELA TABOIS x THE NEXT MOVEMENT........BONG!!!!

AMAZING, GIFED, TALENTED, CREATIVE, THE FUTURE.....These Are Some Of The Words That Come To Mind When I Think About My Home Girl DANIELA TABOIS. As A Designer She Can Do No Wrong in My Book. Everything Is Done By Her And Her Alone. The Sketching, Pattern Making, Draping, Sewing, Fitting, Revising.....EVERYTHING. She's The Last Of A Dying Breed In The Fashion World; A Designer Who Actually Designs And Has Fresh, New, And Creative Ideas. She Always Puts Out QUALITY Work, And She Never Disappoints. She Is My Inspiration. I Promise You, She Will Be In A Store And Runway Near You......VERY SOON, GET TO KNOW HER..........BONG!!!!

Website: www.danielataboisfashion.com
Online Store: www.etsy.com/shop/danielatabois










No comments: