Tuesday, December 1, 2009

TBH x BROOKLYN IN WONDERLAND.............BONG!!!!

I Always Do This. I Design Things For Work And Then Realize That I Really Love It, And Want To Us It For THE BLACK HUNDREDS. And As Soon As I'm About To Put It In My Personal Folder, And Start Something New For Them Someone Sees It And Falls In Love With It......I'M PISSED.......It's Cool Though......The Concept Is: A Black Hippie Named BROOKLYN Gets High Off Some Shrooms In The Bronx, And Is Trippin Hard, And Weird Lil' Characters Start Poppin Up Out Of No Where.......He Then Falls Into A Pothole, Only To Find Out That The Pot Hole Is Actually A Black Hole That Takes Him To The Black Wonderland,......I Call It "BROOKLYN IN WONDERLAND".....SO PISSED THAT I DIDN'T USE IT FOR "TBH".......Here's A Lil' Preveiw..........BONG!!!!

No comments: