Tuesday, December 1, 2009

TBH x WHATS ON MY MIND......BONG!!!!

WARNING!! WARNING!!....THESE ARE MY ACTUAL UNEDITED, UNFILTERED, RANDOM THOUGHTS.........IM A FREE SPIRIT, SO DON'T JUDGE ME.......LOL.......BONG!!!!

What On My Mind:

-Why Am I Up?
-That New Rihanna is Boss
-It's December 1st
-Im Gonna Be 23 Years Old In 25 Days
-BONG!!!!
-This Cough Is Trying To Kill Me
-Gotta Hit The Gym Hard This Winter So I Can Chill At The Beach Butt Ass Nekked..........Oh Im Serious
-I Really Believe Im A Cat
-I Wonder If People Actually Read What I Type
-If They Do, They're Gonna Think Im Crazy
-I'm A Black Hippie
-I Really Gotta Hustle The System
-I Don't Now What I Meant By That Last Thought
-That Old Lady On The Train Was Sexy
-BONG!!!!
-What Does A Real Artist Look Like
-It's The ROC!!!!
-Outkast Needs To Put Out A "GROUP" Album
-I Need A Drink
-I Need To Embrace The White Side Of Me
-Beauty Is Only Skin Deep........That's Just Something Ugly People Say
-I Wonder What It's Like To Be Really Ugly
-Does Stevie Wonder Ever Wonder What He Looks Like
-I'm Tired
-It's 1:11 am
-THE BLACK HUNDREDS IS THE MOVEMENT..............BONG!!!!
-Sex
-Drugs
-Bible
-I'm Really To Nice To People
-Imma Start Being An Asshole On A Regular Basis, Not Just On "Asshole Thursdats"
-Twitter Is A Gay Word
-Why Are Women So Complicated And So Simple At The Same Time
-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: