Thursday, August 30, 2012

WE R US Again

So according to the GREATEST movie of all time "WEDDING CRASHERS" Love is defined as "the souls recognition of its counterpoint in another." let's break this down; Soul: our spirit selves. Recognition: to recognize or be recognized. Counterpoint: the combination of two or more independent melodies into a single harmonic texture in which each retains its linear character; in other word two things that work together as one; in more words two things that work together perfectly.
So I guess in "WEDDING CRASHERS" the GREATEST movie of all time, they were saying that Love is when your soul finds its other half. A SOULMATE. Your perfect match, and yes there is such a thing as a PERFECT person for YOU. I've watch this great movie literally over a hundred times and never really got the realness of that line, UNTIL NOW. Love is more then just a feeling, a word, an emotion, watever....Love, REAL Love, is a spiritually experience. And the only way to understand it is to have it. Guess what! I DO! It's PURE, it's REAL, it's LOVE. You can't prepare yourself for it either. I sure wasn't. I didn't even know that it existed. I still don't quite understand it, but I don't wanna lose it. Sometimes if feel like I don't deserve it, but I thank GOD for..... I thank GOD for her. I've had A LOT of failed relationships. One lasted almost 5 years. But that 4 years and change couldn't even come close to the the last 4 months of my life. Amazing is an understatement to say the least. Smh... I don't exaggerate when I say SHE's PERFECT for me. There really isn't any words. We were made specifically for each other. We balance each other. I learn from her and she learns from me. She came from me and I from her.......... all I can really say is WE R US.

No comments: